Monday 25 May 2015

CASEing Genius by Kelly Latevola

Hello my friends,


Well, I have to say I am pretty excited when writing this. Today, my dear dear friend Kelly Latevola from You and Your Big Dreams is making her CASEing Genius feature on ME!! I so excited to see what she has created based on my cards. So so excited... 

I met Kelly here in last fall and we started visiting our blogs regularly. I immediately noticed that we share quite the same style in card making and I just adore her colouring and use of vibrant colours. In a few months we started chatting in real life and now I am so happy that I can call her as my friend. She is such a amazing, fun and caring person. It has been so much fun to notice that in real life outside card making, we also have a lot of in common. As she mentioned once about me, I am as well so happy that I have found my long lost American sister!! You're the best Kelly! 

Kelly started this feature called CASEing Genios last fall and every Monday she has a new crafter featured in her blog. She makes a card based on that crafter's creations. What a wonderful idea! She also have a few fun questions that she has asked to answer so if you like to know a little more of me, please visit her blog in HERE! I haven't seen the card she's made today, but I am SURE you are in for a true treat! Everything she makes is always so fabulous! 

Thank you Kelly for being my friend here in blogland and in real life! I really value your opinion and love to chat with you! Even though it is usually middle of the night for either one of us. LOL! 

Thanks for visiting and see you soon!

Marika


13 comments:

  1. It is so great to see you over at Kelly's blog, Marika! Your cards there are stunning....as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Marika! Your cards are soo wonderful (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much ♡♡♡ that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Marika!! You so deserve this. Such a great interview that Kelly did on you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw the CASE and had to come visit.. Wonderful work, your stuff is just gorgeous! I also liked the "asian feel" card your daughter made as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marika!!!! Oh I love to see the spotlight shone on your talent!!! So happy for you, and for us, too as we get to see more, and learn more about wonderful You...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was delighted to read Kelly's feature on you, Marika, and learn more about you in the interview! You have revealed your hidden strength - literally! I'm impressed! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Marika! Can't say I'm surprised - your work is genius! It was fun to get to know you a bit better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a wonderful interview and a great look at some of your work. Someday I'm going to go back over your blog to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your interview was wonderful. Love that you have such a wonderful friend(sister) to chat with.. Love Kelly's work also. Thank you for the beauty you share

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely to learn a little more about you, Marika!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats for your being cased! So happy for you. You've more than deserved it.

    ReplyDelete