Saturday 18 July 2015

Time Out challenge #35 - Nature with animals and CAS(E) this Sketch #132

Good Morning!

I had a pleasure to finally play along with card challenges again. Life has been so busy lately that I haven't really had time to play along. 

I saw the Time Out- challenge with nature theme. I've been so longing to make these little scenes with Purple Onion Designs' stamps for so long. Then I went to look for inspiration and I ended up to the CAS(E) this sketch and I started from their sketch. While making this the card kind of took a side track and the sketch isn't that "seeable" but that was my starting point at least. Here is my card:




I will submit this card to these challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch - the sketch
Time Out Card Challenge - Nature with Optional Twist of Animals

Here are the graphics:

Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt and Snow Cabin by Purple Onion Designs
Dies: My Favourite Things Pierced Square 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Neenah Solar White 80b
Copic Markers: 0 - W0 - W1 - W3 - W5 - W7 (greys), V20 - V22 - V23 - V25 (greyish violet), YG 91 - YG95 - YG97 (greens), BV20 (blue), E23 - E47 (brown), R81 (pink)

Thank for stoping by today! See you soon!

Marika

32 comments:

  1. Sweet as can be! Love the dot shadowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazingly beautiful card. And so very cute too!
    Rocking the sketch. thanks Marika, for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing coloring on the focal piece. I really like how you popped that up from the background. It really looks neat. Your coloring skills are just fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet and charming card! I really like the Purple Onion Design stamps, especially Stacy Yacula's adorable designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! i love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and so beautifully coloured. Love how it stands out from the back scene. Really beautifully put together. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little scene! Love your layered background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute little mouse Marika and you have coloured him beautifully. I love the way you have extended the background and restricted the colour to the image mat, a really great design. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Marika and fantastic colouring again!!!! Lovely!!!
    Enjoy the rest of the week!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Markia......your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hoping to find a little challenge time too (my hubby is heading off for a few days... wink). This is such a beautiful card Marika, makes me want to get out my POD and colour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My, this is so adorable! Love your design and perfect coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful card, Marika! Lovely composition, colours and content. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image is so cute, Marika, and your coloring is amazing. I love how you left the outside of the square in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Marika!! Your card is so pretty!! I love your coloring. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pleased you have some time now to join in some challenges and great to see TO is one of them! I love this design, so very creative and wow to the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! And you just can't go wrong with a Purple Onion stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ihana ihana kortti! Niin suloinen kuin olla voi. Ja luonnollisesti väritys on aivan upea. Ihan sama minkä kynän tai siveltimen sinun käteen laittaa niin priimaa tulee!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely stunning ... and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well there he is... another of these adorable P.O. designs that you just bring to life before my eyes, Marika!!! Day made...another helping, please? LOve having you in the CTS gallery, sweet friend...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, this is fabulous, Marika! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh perfectly lovely. Love the design and gorgeous colouring

    ReplyDelete
  23. So adorable! Love the design and your great coloring! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do you ever make a bad card? I don't think so. This one is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you ever make a bad card? I don't think so. This one is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! I love this card! :-)

    ReplyDelete