Saturday 1 November 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #98 and Muse Card Challenge

Good Afternoon!


This is my entry Muse Challenge #91.

This is my CAS(E) this Sketch #98.

This set of cards was inspired by the Muse Challenge #91. The theme there is to choose a piece of patterned paper and create a set of three cards which are different but share a theme. My theme is Enchanted Christmas. I also wanted to take part in CAS(E) this Sketch #98, that is the design is inspired by their challenge. Challenge's graphic is shown below as the inspiration photo for Muse challenge. 

Images in these cards are from a stamp set called Enchanted Christmas by Papermania and I coloured them with Derwent Inktense Pencils. The patterned paper and the sentiment are from Primeco. The sentiment says Merry Chrismas in Finnish. I created the golden edge by embossing craft cardstock with Gold Satin Pearl Embossing Powder by Wow. 

Here are the rest of the cards for Muse challenge:





Here are the challenges' graphic and inspiration picture:



Thank you for stopping by today and Have a wonderful day!

Marika

12 comments:

  1. I am amazed by your talent Marika! This is absolutely fantastic... love the watercolor! Great for both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS colouring Marika! SO happy to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a set of absolutely beautiful cards! Your coloring is amazing and all the little touches showcase your central images beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing!! Your coloring steals the show as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, aivan upeita, on todellakin lumottu tunnelma ja sun vesiväritys on kyllä niin hienoa -haluan nähdä kyllä livenä miten teet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marika these are just amazing cards... ethereal, really...magical, and I know a little six year old girl who loves fairies that would adore them, too. Thank you, so very much for playing cards with me at Muse.
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, those images (and your colouring) are indeed enchanted! Beautifully done! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Marika, these are so magical ... the detailing and colouring are just stunning! Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me some sweet words ... it's much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so enchanted, amazing.
    I've been browsing through your blog a little, and just wanted to say I really like what you create. Also that you're crafting with your girls (like me).
    Love
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful cards! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful coloring on the images! such pretty cards! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete