Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Good Morning everyone!


Today is  Christmas Eve and here in Finland we celebrate Christmas today. I don't have a card to share but this picture was taken outside of my parents house here at the Arctic Circle. We usually have white Christmas, and this year was no exception. There is -22 degrees in Celsius outside so it is lovely to gather inside with my parents and my kids, drink hot coco and open presents.

I also wanted to pop in and wish all of you very Merry Christmas. I hope you are able to enjoy your holidays with your family and loved ones, eat well and relax. I also want to thank all of you who I have met here in blogland. I truly appreciate your kindness, lovely comments and support this year and the endless inspiration that you have given me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Merry Christmas to all and enjoy your holidays!

Marika

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Marika - I hope you have a wonderful time with family and stay warm! Your cards are amazing and I am looking forward to lots more inspiration in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Marika!
    I can't wait to see what you create in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Marika! I want to learn how to color with Distress and highlights as you do!
    Thanks for sharing your cards at ALTENEW:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous setting and photo!

    ReplyDelete