Sunday 16 November 2014

Muse Challenge #93

Good Evening!

This is my entry to the Muse Challenge #93 and 
to the Card Concept Challenge #23.

Inspiration for this card comes from this week's Muse challenge. Therese Calvird's card is beautiful with it's simplicity and makes a perfect holiday card since it is easy to duplicate. I wanted to make something with that inspiration. I usually colour something into my cards but that is quite time consuming and this time I wanted to make something quicker. I ended up die cutting these snowflakes by Marianne Design from white and craft cardstock and embossing them with different glitter embossing powders. The sentiment says Merry Christmas in Finnish. I am also linking this card to the Card Concept Challenge #23 - A Krafty Christmas. My will enter this into a Clean and Layering- category.

Here are the inspiration for the challenges:


Quite easy card this time, while I had made this card my mother-in-law said that this would be nice to see white on white! It really would be!

Thank you for stopping by today and Have a wonderful day!

Marika

8 comments:

  1. Love all that glittery goodness, this totally has the WoW factor Marika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I love how each one is different, just like snowflakes should be! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card! I love the combination of the inlayed and popped up snowflakes. Please give a try to your mother-in-law's suggestion and make an all-white version of this beauty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card! I love your glittery, gold snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love the kraft snowflakes falling across the front! So pretty! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card...I love all your beautiful snowflakes, so so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kraft, Glitter and Snowflakes! My favourite!! Love your card for this challenge. Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant card. Love the glitter snowflakes.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete