Thursday 12 February 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #109

Good Afternoon!

This is my entry to the CAS(E) this sketch #109 and
Runway Inspired Challenge #77 - Jenny Packham.
This card got Honourable Mention at the CTS.

I made this card for the CAS(E) this Sketch and I took the colour theme from Runway Inspired Challenge. I saw that challenge inspiration photo and it was so gorgeous that I had to take part. This card ended up being totally different what I had in mind in the first place, so it is not quite what the inspiration was for. 

I started with stamping the Peony Scrolls by Altenew and Pretty Little Peonies by Wplus9 with Versafine Smoky Grey onto this grey card stock. I coloured the flowers with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils. After, I stamped the sentiment from a stamp set called Sketchy Rose by Altenew with Versamark and heat embossed it with Vanilla White Embossing Powder. I added the paper twine, a few sequins and that little light blue border.

I will link this card into these challenges:
Runway Inspired #77 - Jenny Packham - The colour theme

Here are challenges' graphics:



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are a having a wonderful day!

Marika

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun TÄYTYY tehdä videotutoriaali sun värittämisestä! Sun vain täytyy!!! :D Tää on taas kerran aivan mielettömän upea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Marika. Im in awe at you colouring skills and so glad i found your blog.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, this is gorgeous! I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card, Marika! Your flowers look so beautiful against the grey background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible once again! You and coloring is a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are always so incredible with pencils! Love the effect. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love the colored pencil technique on the gray - it's stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, Marika, I love the great combination of colours you have worked with!!! Your flowers looks stunning and are coloured so beautifully!!! This is a lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning work of art. I'm loving how the pencils have created such an awesome effect :)

    ReplyDelete